Mr. Killa Shares Secrets On How He Took The Soca World By Storm | Ambassador 5
OUR AMBASSADOR5™ SERIES SHOWCASES 5 QUESTIONS WITH A CULTURAL AMBASSADOR WHO IS ACTIVELY PROMOTING CARIBBEAN CULTURE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. This episode features Grenadian soca artiste, Mr. Killa (Hollis Mapp). With his catchy songs, strong stage presence, emotional depth and business savvy; there is a lot that many in the music business can learn from him. Check out the interview below.
Video Edits By Bronson Blair of Prothro Productions.
AMBASSADOR 5 Questions
- How do you differentiate yourself from other artistes?
- Mr. Killa speaks to us about how his performance ability is a tool used to differentiate his brand…..(click on video for more)
- What are the pillars of your brand?
- Mr. Killa goes beyond just singing, he performs and stays very connected to his fans to start with….(click on video for more)
- How are you securing alternative streams of income?
- Mr. Killa is committed to educating himself and has made a conscious decision to make a series of investments including a radio station….(click on video for more)
- What is your motivation for giving back to younger artiste?
- Mr. Killa reflects on his difficult journey when he started his career…… (click on video for more)
- What are your 3 take-aways for upcoming talent in the industry?
- Mr. Killa believes it takes more than just hype and money to be successful it also takes….Click on video ;]
Check Out Mr. Killa’s 2020 Release-SOCA STORM: https://youtu.be/N5nwZsqf0Rw
SOUND OFF: What do you think of Mr. Killa’s approach to building his musical brand?
MISSION: To elevate the brand of Caribbean culture in the fields of MUSIC, BUSINESS and the ARTS by celebrating the work of cultural ambassadors while advocating for upcoming Caribbean talent1.