6 things Caribbean Businesses Should Consider As They Launch
User Review( votes)
By Adanna Austin of MKG Dynamics
More Caribbean businesses are popping up. Everywhere you turn you see a new Caribbean business launching up on social media all vying for the same space to capture other Caribbean buyers who they think want and need their service.Almost like crabs in a basket all trying to get out and claim their spot in the entrepreneurial spotlight.
But there are a few things to consider as you launch your business:
- Your business may be Caribbean based or Caribbean owned but your audience is worldwide. More than likely, people from all over the world need and want your service so do not limit yourself to a small market.
- Do not wait for everything to be perfect. Launch it as it is and tweak and test as you grow. You will never get it right the first time but eventually you will and the only way to get there is to launch, test and tweak.
- As Caribbean business owners we seldom ask for feedback but this is actually the best way to grow your business. Ask your past clients what they like and how you can improve. Getting feedback allows you to improve your products or service.
- Get a coach or mentor. Work closely with another business owner who has walked your path and who can guide you as you make bold new steps into your entrepreneurial journey.
- Collaborate with other business whether Caribbean or not. One of the fastest ways to grow your business is to team up with another business owner who is also serving the same clients as you but in a different way.
- If you know where your clients are then show up consistently so they can build a relationship with you. Clients buy from those who they know, like and trust so be in front of them everyday.
These are just the starting point for any Caribbean business looking to launch. For more information about starting and launching your business, then book a free discovery call with me