Puzzle || Music Mondays Feature Artiste
- “Puzzle”, affectionately known to his family and peers as Preston Wallace Jr., hails from the beautiful Island of Nassau, Bahamas.
- He has been involved in music since the tender age of five (5), singing and playing musical instruments in church. With this strong background in music; Puzzle has developed an admiration for all genres of music and has developed a passion not only for singing but also for song writing and producing.
- He not only produces and writes his own music; Puzzle has produced and written for several other Recording Artists in the Music Industry and is the CEO of his very own recording label, Puzzle Entertainment Bahamas.
- Puzzle is a gifted storyteller that harvests his inspiration from his island’s unique culture, political and social standpoints, and captivates his audience with an inimitable sense of humor, while presenting factual information that makes you want to listen. Through his contribution to the Music Industry; Puzzle’s ultimate dream is to be an inspiration to upcoming young Artists and to put his country on the map musically.
- Puzzle’s latest collaborations have included various recording and remixing at the Hit Factory Criteria in Miami, working with extraordinary music engineer and Lenny Kravitz’s go to man, Matt Knobel, for his hit single “Animal” and Miami based Producer Sugar Dip on “Hispanic Girls”.
- Genre: Rake and Scrape, Pop, Reggie Culture, and RNB
- Influences: Michael Jackson, Ne Yo, Brian Mcknight, Usher, Ronnie Butler and Preston Wallace Sr.
SOUND OFF: What is your favorite Puzzle song?
MISSION: To elevate the brand of Caribbean culture in the fields of MUSIC, BUSINESS and the ARTS by celebrating the work of cultural ambassadors while advocating for upcoming Caribbean talent1.